Doubts from the italian "members"

Fernando Maior fmaior at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 18 13:02:41 EDT 2002

Marta Rosso wrote:

> On Thursday 18 April 2002 15:38, you wrote:

May be we can look at the laws for each country where we have LPI
affiliates: probably, most of them should have guidelines about "What
must be showed" in our case.

The *big* problem is just make it clear what is the meaning of each term
for each country. For example, the way "gross income" is accounted may
be different for each country, some of them including this or that.

I am not a technician on that issue, but if someone ask me, I would like
to do it simple, with just enough information to not get it difficult to
one to understand and yet be legal. That is truly hard to acquire.

Also, is it needed to have separate info for each LPI affiliate? On
Brazil, the answer is *yes*. And, at last, may be it is a good idea to
talk to someone who actually works as an accountant, instead of trying
it by ourselves.

Bye,
--
Fernando Maior