Doubts from the italian "members"

Greg Wright greg at ausit.com
Mon Apr 22 21:59:01 EDT 2002

On 16/04/2002 at 12:31 AM Marta Rosso wrote:

>Thank you Evan and Chuck, your answers have been quite satisfactory for
>me
>and I appreciated your fairness, even though I had been so "hostile".
>Thank you Greg for your patience and your realistic thinking.
>
>I'm sorry for my aggressive approach.

It is better you ask and get answers, this way it helps both LPI and
yourself and removes doubts.

>I will try to write a business plan for an italian affiliate in the next
>two
>weeks to give a more concrete contribution, and will get involved in the
>discussion for the european way to go.

That is great !

As mentioned, as well as meeting you in person, I know you have much to
offer.
--

Regards

Greg Wright

====================

Linux Professional Institute

Affiliate and info for those interested in promoting LPI aimed towards
those who may want to make something formal.

FAQ     http://www.lpi.org/international_faq.html

Guide  http://www.lpi.org/affiliate_guidelines.html

To send a message to the list e-mail  lpi-intl at lpi.org  from the email
address you were subscribed with. Topic is International issues,
translations, promotion, regional issues, website related, contact points
and almost anything else related to LPI that may be of interest or concern
to those who want to promote LPI certification locally or abroad.

LPI has other mail lists as well if for instance you want to just
participate in general discussion, it may be worthwhile to look at the
other available lists and be on more than one.