Doubts from the italian "members"

Greg Wright greg at
Mon Apr 22 21:59:01 EDT 2002

On 16/04/2002 at 12:31 AM Marta Rosso wrote:

>Thank you Evan and Chuck, your answers have been quite satisfactory for
>and I appreciated your fairness, even though I had been so "hostile".
>Thank you Greg for your patience and your realistic thinking.
>I'm sorry for my aggressive approach.

It is better you ask and get answers, this way it helps both LPI and
yourself and removes doubts.

>I will try to write a business plan for an italian affiliate in the next
>weeks to give a more concrete contribution, and will get involved in the
>discussion for the european way to go.

That is great !

As mentioned, as well as meeting you in person, I know you have much to

Greg Wright

Linux Professional Institute

Affiliate and info for those interested in promoting LPI aimed towards
those who may want to make something formal.

To send a message to the list e-mail  lpi-intl at  from the email
address you were subscribed with. Topic is International issues,
translations, promotion, regional issues, website related, contact points
and almost anything else related to LPI that may be of interest or concern
to those who want to promote LPI certification locally or abroad.

LPI has other mail lists as well if for instance you want to just
participate in general discussion, it may be worthwhile to look at the
other available lists and be on more than one.

Mailing Lists

Do not forget that one of the most important things you can do is talk to
others about what LPI does, do not think that unless you have large sums of
money to do promotion you will not be helpful to LPI, you do not have to
create an affiliate/chapter, nor do you have to do translations, of course
these are things you can do also if there is enough local support and

So, please use these resources and do not be scared or hesitate to send
messages to the list !