"authorized" italian training center

Marta Rosso martarosso at tin.it
Fri May 17 03:53:59 EDT 2002

On Thursday 16 May 2002 19:35, you wrote:
> On Thu, 16 May 2002, Marta Rosso posted the following:
> MR>
> MR>CE> What financial information are you looking for?
> MR>
> MR>>From the April "Doubts" discussion on lpi-intl:

> MR>>(Evan Leibovitch)
> our MR>>EL> Treasurer to see how they have been made available.
> MR>
> MR>This kind of information could also help me a lot with the Business
> Plan!
>
> I need to know specifically what financial information you feel you need
> from us to complete the development of your business plan.
>
> The only relevant information I can think of would be the test delivery
> count for Italy (which I can get for you next week).

The test delivery count would of course be useful, but also the kind of
expenses and incomes of LPI; for example, if I see that LPI gives out 40% of
its budget for participation to events, 25% for personnel and 15% for the
preparation of exams, and another 20% for other promotional activities, and
has 50% of income from sponsors and 50% from exams, I will model the Italian
budget on similar assumptions, of course regarding if they make sense for
Italy.

Besides this, I think Evan Leibovitch got the point when he said that as
non-profit entity LPI's financial records must be available for public
examination.
I don't like to get involved in non transparent-organizations, because this
is my "leisure" time, so I want to choose!
I can't understand why you have so much trouble making available these
informations, If there is some "clever" reason please make it clear!

Marta
--
Marta Rosso
Via Casette Zanasi 40