RES: "authorized" italian training center

Fernando Maciel Souto fmaior at infokeep.com.br
Thu May 23 08:52:58 EDT 2002

Hi Marta and all of you,

You are NOT the only interested in the answers, and let me tell you I am
tracking everything comes on from LPI Intl list with great interest,
specially what you write. May be I am not posting anything, that is because
I consider my thoughts are being exposed by you or one of the others and I
do not like to send an email to the list just to say "yes" as a reply.

Here in Brazil we have other problems, and they ARE problems just like
yours. Sometimes I step back and wait for the next chance to go on,
sometimes I walk ten-forward. And, as I have confidence in LPI and the
people behind it, well, it is just like faith, I go on ALLWAYS, even when I
am stepping back.

I am not a missionary, but working as a volunteer is like that...

Marta, may be I am writing the obvious, but it seems to me that it is nice
to hear someone else tell us just what we usually think and say.

Bye,
Fernando Maior
Infokeep Informatica Ltda
http://www.infokeep.com.br