"authorized" italian training center

Buckley, Jared jared at ti.com
Thu May 23 10:57:38 EDT 2002

All,

	Here are some summary numbers from last year's financial
performance.  The numbers for Oct, Nov, and December need to be cleaned up a
bit, but overall they are representative of our performance last year.  I've
been working on refining our tool for 2002 so I haven't had a chance to go
back to last year's numbers and clean them up yet.  I hope this helps.  (Let
me know if you can't read the attachment.)

Jared